EXCLUSIVE MILITARY, BLue light & civil service savings across the HONDA range
Rowes Honda is pleased to offer serving Civil Service and Military or Blue Light personnel including veterans and retired Blue Light workers up to 18.5 % off a brand new Honda.
If you hold a Boundless by CSMA, Defence Discount or Blue Light Scheme card you can qualify for this fantastic discount. Contact your local Rowes dealer to discuss further.
Am I eligible?
- Boundless by CSMA Card holders
- Serving Military personnel – Tri-Services (Army, Royal Navy & RAF)
- MOD Employees – Those working for and paid by the MOD itself.
- Tri-Service & MOD Veterans – Those having served their Queen & Country
- DDS Card holders – Members of the Defence Discount Service
- Reservists – Tri Service reservists, or cadet forces
- RNLI Volunteers – (RNLI members are eligible for a DDS Card)
- Serving and Retired Police Officers
- Serving and Retired Fire Fighters
- Serving and Retired Paramedics
- NHS Registered Doctors & Nurses
- NHS Personnel
- Service and Retired Prison Officers
- Serving Community Support Officers
Recognised Proofs of Eligibility
The DDS & Blue Light Card Car Programme is run by Griffin Military & Diplomatic and is strictly monitored. Proofs of service will be required prior to ordering or delivery. Up to 18.5% discount available on the Honda CR-V other model discounts vary, the offer can be removed by Rowes Honda at any time, at their discretion.