An IT Support Technician with strong Windows Operating Systems support skills and previous multi-site helpdesk experience to ensure the safe and continued operation of all systems within the Rowes Group, specifically hardware, software, Dealer Management Systems, email and all other systems.
You will have previous experience providing support to users on Windows Software and Hardware issues including maintenance and support of PCs, laptops, printers and other peripherals, supporting around 90 users across Devon and Cornwall.
The IT Support Technician will work on Windows Server and Desktop support, TCP/IP networks, user and systems support as well as other technologies.
- You must have previous experience of IT Support on Windows Operating Systems up to version 10 running various versions of Microsoft Office including Office 365.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Desktop and Laptop support skills (hardware and software)
- A strong knowledge of Active Directory and ideally knowledge of Exchange, SharePoint. Small Business Server knowledge also advantageous.
- Proven TCP/IP Network troubleshooting and connectivity skills, ideally including VPNs, wireless connectivity, WAN/LAN technologies, structured cabling etc
- IP telephony support experience (Mitel) would be desirable
- Experience of Apple iOS devices (configure and troubleshoot)
- Knowledge of data protection and new GDPR legislation also highly desirable
- Printer support, repair and maintenance
Who would the role suit?
This is a role for an IT Support Technician with good networking skills and strong all-round Hardware Support and troubleshooting experience who is looking for a challenging position within a local family run business that they can make their own. Travel to locations in Devon and Cornwall might be required from time to time.